Frequently Asked Questions
Have a question about UEL apartments? Search for an answer among the following FAQs.
- Am I required to have a meal plan?
- All of our lofts have a full kitchen including stainless steel gas stove and oven, dishwasher, microwave oven, and refrigerator. The university offers several different meal plans if you will be on campus all day. Check them out at http://www.dining.csus.edu/meal-plans/.
- Can I use my financial aid to pay for my rent?
- Yes, you may use financial aid to pay rent. Please note that financial aid usually is disbursed after the first payment is due so you may need to make a payment and then reimburse yourself when you receive your aid.
- Do I need a guarantor?
- No. If you do not have a guarantor, we will accept a security deposit equlivant to three (3) month's rent in lieu of a guarantor. This is a security deposit and the amount does not go towards any future rent payment.
- How close to campus are you located?
- We are right across the street from campus on Folsom Boulevard. We are the closest student housing to the Well and our residents use the tunnel to easily access campus.
- Is parking available?
- Yes! We have limited parking around the lofts but have an additional lot reserved across 65th Street. You will want to inquire when you apply and a permit and monthly fee are required.
- What type of leases are available?
We provide a 9 month and a 12 month lease option for our residents.
- Can I pay my bill with a credit card? Is there an extra charge?
- Absolutely! You can check your balance; pay your rent via our online system with VISA, MasterCard or Discover Card. You can also issue an e-check and submit a maintenance request on line! There is a convenience fee for using this service.
- Can I request an apartment or roommate?
- Yes, you may pick roommates and apartments. If you need a roommate, we offer a Roommate Matching program.
- What utilities are included in my rent?
- All utilities are included in your rent.